Sunday, February 22, 2009

Part 2 - Who doesn't know where the Sprint Tower is

After finding my buddy in the parking lot, which was 2 miles from the track, we got in line to get on the bus. When we get to the front, some lady, who looks official, tells us that they will not let us bring a full size cooler in the track. We then walk back to my car where, luckily, I had a reusable grocery bag to put the beer and ice in. We finally get on the bus and are on out way to the track. On the bus, a guy asks where I'm sitting. I tell him I'm looking for tickets and he says he has a pair. I ask where, and he says, "the Sprint tower, you know where the Sprint tower is." I have no clue, so he shows me a map, and the tickets are 40 rows up and 10 yards before the finish line. We buy them and the seats were a great place to watch Smoke win the race. After the race, the line to get on the bus that takes you back to the lot is Disney long. We decide to walk back. Felt like the longest walk ever, and I had to talk to cops along the way, good thing they were Smoke fans. Got back and got out of the lot in a few minutes, remember, it was only a few minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm why did you talk to the cops?

WHISKEY'S VEGAS UPDATES