Monday, July 06, 2009

Lesson learned

I had a dream last night that can only be described as a nightmare. In the dream, I come to in a limo with some of my friends all dressed in tuxedos and them telling me that they can't believe I'm getting married. I look at them like they are crazy and then realize I'm in a tux too. When we get out of the limo all of my family is there and they are telling me how happy they are for me. I know, how does this sound like a nightmare. Well, I have no clue who I am marrying and my last memory is this past 4th of July weekend. FYI - I'm no where close to being married. The worst part is that I refuse to tell anyone about my lack of memory because I don't want them to think I'm crazy. Lucky for me, I woke up before the real horror show started. I really don't know which was scarier, the getting married part or the not knowing who it was on the other end.

Goes to show, going to bed sober does you no good. Drink up!

No comments:

WHISKEY'S VEGAS UPDATES